- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Aug 3, 2015
A tabbed layout remote desktop interaction client which organizes remote desktop connections into tabs.
Remote Desktop Organizer is a freeware remote connection management software download filed under remote desktop software and made available by Appmazing for Windows.
The review for Remote Desktop Organizer has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
Remote Desktop Organizer is a tabbed remote desktop client, allowing you to easily organize all of your remote desktop connections in one place.
The application is very easy to use and provides support for multiple remote sessions. It enables you to organize your server list by simply dragging and dropping items to separate folders.
Features and highlights
- Organize remote desktop connections in folders and subfolders
- Drag and drop support for moving connections and folders
- Tabbed connections
- Quick Connection
- Connect to console
- Change connection port
- Minimize to system tray (optional)
- Close to system tray (optional)
Remote Desktop Organizer 1.4.7 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from remote desktop software without restrictions. Remote Desktop Organizer 1.4.7 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- Remote Desktop Organizer Download
- Freeware Remote Desktop Software
- Major release: Remote Desktop Organizer 1.4
- Remote Connection Management Software
We have tested Remote Desktop Organizer 1.4.7 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.